Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Help me choose a Pantheon Steel Halo drum tuning




Great news: after 5 years of patiently waiting my turn on the waiting list for a Pantheon Steel Halo Drum, I won the right to purchase a batch three drum this year.
Here's where I need your help. I can't decide what tuning to select.
Here's a link to all of the current Halo sound models

Here's me (current) list of favorites:
1. Celtic tuning



b. La Serena w/C#



3. Avalon



What's your favorite of these tuning, or do you have a suggestion for another?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I won the 3rd batch lottery as well!!

I chose the Oxalis. I LOVE this piece and hope to be able to play it some day...or at least pretend I can play it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkOnYpUMGKk.

Good luck in your selection! I'm paying for mine in a few minutes and hope to have it by next week or so (6/21 or so).

Patty